By Rebecca Siggers
Las Vegas is the most happening city in the United States of America. Built amidst a complete desert, Vegas attracts the maximum number of travelers from all over the world. It is a city that never sleeps. Being equipped with fancy hotels, pubs, casinos, etc., Las Vegas has a lot to offer to its visitors. It is also the most famous destination amongst bachelors as it hosts some of the craziest bachelor parties. People love visiting vegas for the nightlife and the amazing parties that happen there. It is undoubtedly a city where you can do anything you want to without fearing anyone would judge you.
When you travel to Las Vegas, you would not want to stay in any hotel which is not royal. Vegas reflects royalty in everything it offers. The hotels in Vegas are not just hotels, but they are an experience in themselves. With all the fancy services that they offer, they are something you would not want to miss out on while booking your stay in Vegas. Before you make any reservations, you should go through the list of the best luxury hotels in Vegas in which you should book your stay.
- SKYLOFTS AT MGM GRAND: The Skylofts at MGM Grand is the fanciest hotel in Las Vegas. It is a combination of comfort and luxury. It is also the most expensive hotel in Las Vegas. You can have a look at the full Las Vegas strip once you look down from your room windows. You will experience perfection in every service of this hotel. Being the best and most expensive hotel in Las Vegas, it serves the best Blanton bourbon. You also get access to personal butler service, espresso machine, a spa tub, private pool, etc. Once you enter the hotel, you will be completely spellbound.
- FOUR SEASONS HOTEL: If you want comfort and intimacy then, you should book the Four Seasons Hotel in Las Vegas. The hotel also has access to a private entrance from the Boulevard of Las Vegas. There are a lot of great restaurants that you would not want to miss. You also get access to luxurious spas and some private pools that will relax you. The rooms are fancy and royal. They have beautiful views from the room windows from where you can enjoy the whole city. Four seasons is one of the most preferred hotels by families amongst the other hotels due to their family friendliness.
- WYNN HOTEL: The Wynn Hotel has won the most awards amongst the other hotels in Las Vegas. The full hotel has around 4750 guest rooms and some of the best food. The hotel is as fancy from the inside as it is from the outside. This hotel features in almost all movies whose shooting happens in Las Vegas. There are around 20 restaurants that serve different cuisines from all over the world. It is one of the most popular hotels for amazing food. The interiors of this hotel are also very eye-catching, and therefore, it is one of the most beautiful hotels in Las Vegas.
- BELLAGIO: The Bellagio is a world-class hotel that is a luxury five star. The staff of the hotel is extremely friendly, and you would experience any kind of hospitality from any other hotel like this hotel. The interiors of the hotel are very subtle and classy, and the hotel also boasts some of the finest interiors. There is also a conservatory in the Bellagio where you will observe some of the world’s most exotic and beautiful trees and plants. You have a lot to see in the Bellagio, and once you get inside the hotel, it will surely amaze you.
- ARIA SKY SUITES: Aria Sky suites have the most beautiful views that you will see from your room. It is the ultimate hotel for you if you just want to relax amidst the happening city of Las Vegas. The hotel also offers you a complimentary ride from the Airport in a luxurious car. The furnishings are world-class, and the restaurants have delicious food from all over the world. You can also get access to a special spa for your relaxation and access to other VIP amenities. If relaxation and luxury are your things then, you should definitely make your reservations at Aria Sky Suites.
- WALDORF ASTORIA: The Waldorf Astoria lies on Forbes’s list of the best five-star hotels. It depicts luxury in everything that it offers. It has views of both the city and the desert. The interiors of the hotel are very luxurious, and the food is delicious. It provides some of the most luxurious rooms that have access to a grand balcony, and you also get access to a private spa and in-room swimming pool. The staff is very hospitable and friendly. The overall services of the hotel are beyond five stars and will make you enjoy the core.
- NOBU HOTEL AT CAESARS PALACE: If you plan to stay at the Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace, you will get to meet most of the Hollywood celebrities. Being infused with luxury, this hotel defines pure class. Be it the rooms or the alcohol, this hotel has everything top-class. It is inside a separate tower inside the famous Caesars Palace and has gold furnishings everywhere. This hotel also provides its guests with the in-room dining option. Everything inside your room will be from the best places in the world. Staying inside this hotel will make you feel as if you are staying in the palace itself.
- PALAZZO RESORT: How about staying inside the resort which you see in every movie shot in Las Vegas? The Palazzo is one of the most famous and expensive resorts in Las Vegas. The interiors of the hotel are very modern and sleek. The hotel also has beautiful color patterns that will amaze you. If you plan to stay at this resort then, you should stay inside the suites. The suites of the hotel are full of luxury and class. The staff is also very friendly and will provide you with every amenity. You should book this resort if you want to enjoy the stunning views of the Las Vegas Strip.
These eight hotels are the best hotels that you should reserve when you plan on visiting Las Vegas. They have all kinds of amenities and define pure luxury. With world-famous cuisines and alcohol, you would have a grand dine-in experience. These hotels are also in the best locations of Las Vegas from where you would get the best views. You should consider these hotels before booking any other hotel in Las Vegas.